Re: At what time of the install process a script is executed with 'preseed/run'?

Am 26. Dezember 2021 17:30:03 MEZ schrieb john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com>:
>Debians,
>
>From a preseed file I need to download and execute as the last command
>a script.
>I'm playing with 'd-i preseed/run string foo.sh' the script execute
>successfully but does not look to be executed as the last command in the
>install process.
>
>Can someone confirm when 'preseed/run' is executed?
>
>In other words, what is the best way to download and execute a script at
>the end of the install process.

Not exactly answering your question, but the installation-guide
has a chapter about this, see
https://d-i.debian.org/manual/en.amd64/apbs05.html

I guess, "preseed/late_command is what you want...

Holger

--
Sent from /e/ OS on Fairphone3