Re: Completely switch graphical installer to fonts-noto?

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> Besides the first topic you mentioned, and the idea of putting all our
> eggs in the same basket (possibly meaning less maintenance for us,
> and/or maybe more pressure on the maintainers of a newly-critical
> component), the big question is what users will think of the changes.

Another benefit I think: it would make it easier to add new languages to
the installer, if needed.
Like with the mail we had some days ago regarding the addition of Moroccan
Darija.
I imagine we are lacking some deeper skills on those topics in the installer
team these days?
But switching to the noto fonts went really smoothly AFAICS, so that might
be an improvement.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076