Re: Completely switch graphical installer to fonts-noto?

[ I am not subscribed: please cc me on replies ]

Quoting Jonas Smedegaard (2020-03-28 18:45:56)
> Holger Wansing wrote:
> > However, I did some tests, and I managed to get a netboot-gtk
> > mini.iso image built with only this font packages:
> >       fonts-android-udeb (apparently needed for CJK languages)
> >       fonts-noto-unhinted-udeb

@Holger: If you can (easily - perhaps you already computed it for
above?) provide me a list of the actual fonts used in your experimental
build, then I can make a build of fonts-noto targeted experimental where
those fonts (except the CJK ones) are added to fonts-noto-hinted-udeb.

Then it should be possible (hopefully even relatively easy) to check if
size requirements are reasonable.

[ I am not subscribed: please cc me on replies ]

 - Jonas