Re: Recent console-setup uploads, D-I Bullseye Alpha 3

Hello,

On 01/12/2020 04:36, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> [...]
>
> And since I'm considering getting an updated console-setup into testing, I
> might try and squeeze the latest linux update into that release as well,
> provided it's otherwise ready to migrate when it reaches 5/5 days.

There's a tiny unreleased change in the rootskel package that fixes d-i
not launching on the framebuffer on arm64 QEMU machines [1], can that be
also included in the next alpha?

Steve (added to Cc) had merged it along with some other changes to
debian-installer but I forgot to ask him to make a release...

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/rootskel/-/merge_requests/3