Recent console-setup uploads, D-I Bullseye Alpha 3

Hello Holger,

I've just noticed console-setup 1.198 was lacking a single string in many
languages (including those who are regularly at 100%); looking into git,
it seemed uploading would do the job, but I've noticed a few gotchas:

 - The Section/Priority de-duplication was a tad aggressive, I've verified
   it wouldn't work, then fixed it:
     https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/console-setup/-/commit/6bac375532903305f55e899c0a7e7c338c49bbf7
   (No worries, this was easy to spot and fix; c-s is just a bit lengthy
   to build. ;))

 - I was getting different results when comparing the output of `git diff
   --stat 1.198..` and the following file. I decided it wasn't mission-
   critical and only kept languages based on the git diff output.
     https://d-i.debian.org/translations.txt

See:

    kibi@armor:~/debian-installer/packages/console-setup$ git diff --stat 1.198..
     debian/changelog | 20 ++++++++++++++++++++
     debian/control   | 21 ---------------------
     debian/po/cs.po  |  4 ++--
     debian/po/el.po  | 18 +++++++++---------
     debian/po/eo.po  |  4 ++--
     debian/po/fr.po  |  4 ++--
     debian/po/hr.po  |  4 ++--
     debian/po/ku.po  | 24 +++++++++++-------------
     debian/po/nb.po  |  6 +++---
     debian/po/pa.po  |  6 +++---
     debian/po/ru.po  | 15 +++++++--------

vs.:

      [ Updated translations in ./packages/console-setup ]
      * Bulgarian (bg.po) by Damyan Ivanov
      * Czech (cs.po) by Miroslav Kure
      * Greek (el.po) by EG
      * Esperanto (eo.po) by Felipe Castro
      * Basque (eu.po) by Iñaki Larrañaga Murgoitio
      * French (fr.po) by Baptiste Jammet
      * Hebrew (he.po) by Yaron Shahrabani
      * Croatian (hr.po) by Milo Ivir
      * Indonesian (id.po) by Andika Triwidada
      * Kurdish (ku.po) by Lecwan Munzur
      * Norwegian Bokmal (nb.po) by Allan Nordhøy
      * Dutch (nl.po) by Frans Spiesschaert
      * Occitan (oc.po) by Quentin PAGÈS
      * Punjabi (Gurmukhi) (pa.po) by Aman Alam
      * Portuguese (pt.po) by Miguel Figueiredo
      * Russian (ru.po) by Yuri Kozlov
      * Swedish (sv.po) by Kristoffer Grundström

It's only after tagging/pushing that I noticed, using the source debdiff,
that the second list seems to be the correct one: it appears the 1.198 tag
might have been added after the actual release, once the l10n-sync on
dillon has had a chance to run a few times.

Would you mind double-checking whether my assessment is correct? I suspect
this should have been tagged:
  e5478f09e5894450893612b4b6d66b79593d986d

instead of that one:
  1581064675e81af10ac802b4dd8df8c499ff46e2

If you confirm, I can fix the tag and fix the missing translations in the
1.199 entry.

Since changes are mostly about metadata, I'm tempted to fast-track this
update into testing so that we have fewer languages getting the “this
translation isn't complete, you might see some English” warning.

I'll be double-checking the resulting binaries once they have been built
on the buildds (I was getting subtle differences locally, which I think
might just be a matter of local environment generating small disturbances
in the resulting binaries: some ordering, and what looks to be a umask
setting).

Would that look like a reasonable course of action to you?

And since I'm considering getting an updated console-setup into testing, I
might try and squeeze the latest linux update into that release as well,
provided it's otherwise ready to migrate when it reaches 5/5 days.

Thanks!