Re: Recent console-setup uploads, D-I Bullseye Alpha 3

Hi,

Alper Nebi Yasak <alpernebiyasak@gmail.com> (2020-12-01):
> There's a tiny unreleased change in the rootskel package that fixes d-i
> not launching on the framebuffer on arm64 QEMU machines [1], can that be
> also included in the next alpha?
>
> Steve (added to Cc) had merged it along with some other changes to
> debian-installer but I forgot to ask him to make a release...
>
> [1] https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/rootskel/-/merge_requests/3

I'm a little reluctant to try and squeeze in a package that needs to be
built on all archs (as opposed to console-setup which is 'all' entirely)
right before a release; I think it'll be a prime candidate for the
following Alpha instead. ;)

Thanks for your understanding, and thanks for bringing up the topic
anyway.

Cheers,