Re: Salsa

Hey,

Looking at names…

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> (2018-05-09):
> Yup. In fact, at this point I declare the conversion to be as done as
> it's going to be. I've just imported these test repos into the
> installer-team area:
>
>  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/d-i

I guess this is fair, even if people might confuse that with the
(real) debian-installer package/repository.

>  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/di-i-manual

This seems to be named this way, now?
  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/d-i-manual

Can't we just go for that instead, which would have the benefit of
matching the source package name?
  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/installation-guide

>  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/di-i-archive

Apparently named https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/d-i-archive
now, which looks fine if we keep the d-i name for the old svn top-level
(see first point).

Cheers,