Re: Salsa

> I've updated .mrconfig to point to the new location; I'll probably remove the
> “deleted = true” entries as they are for packages in the attic; and those are
> doubly deprecated as they're going to be archived now anyway.
>
> URLs on dillon (d-i.debian.org host) have been updated to point to salsa.

I guess I should mimic this in order to update my local copy (the one
where I build packages), right?

And figure out how I can now push my changes back to salsa (but,
again, I guess that looking at what you did on dillon under the d-i
role account is probably the thing to do)

/me in n00b mode....:-)