Re: New Language Process for Tajik: missing status update?

Hi,

<victor.ibragimov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Holger,
>
> Thank you for filing the bug reports! Translations are proper, however they
> are going to be reviewed by a reviewer for any mistakes I could miss for a
> production quality. I think I will provide reviewed translations within a
> couple of days.
>
> Should I use the same links below to resubmit the bugs in case of updated
> files with improved translations.

Yes, basically you can sent new translation files to those bugreports
(example: sent them to 890079@bugs.debian.org for the eject translation),
as long as the bugreport is not closed (look at the webpage of that report).

However, the bugreport may have been closed in the meantime (like 890078
for tasksel, which has already been closed by bubulle). So you need to file
a new one for such translation update.

Holger