Re: New Language Process for Tajik: missing status update?

Hi,

<victor.ibragimov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Holger,
>
> There are first four translated files from the level2. Could you please,
> help to commit them.

As I already wrote, the files need to be sent as a bugreport against the
relevant packages. I cannot commit them by myself.
I have filed this bugreports for them:

tasksel: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=890078.
eject: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=890079
espeakup: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=890081

> I would highly appreciate if you send me a "svn+ssh" links for level2 and
> level3 so I can checkout the translated files later to update and commit
> them again if needed.

You cannot change the files directly by yourself, as I cannot too.
So make sure to provide proper translations.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .