From: victor.ibragimov@gmail.com [mailto:victor.ibragimov@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 6:24 PM
To: 'Holger Wansing' <linux@wansing-online.de>; 'Christian PERRIER' <bubulle@debian.org>; 'Dr. Tobias Quathamer' <toddy@debian.org>
Cc: 'debian-boot@lists.debian.org' <debian-boot@lists.debian.org>
Subject: RE: New Language Process for Tajik: missing status update?

Hi Debian-i18n team!

Please, use this update file for the country names attached!
For some reasons, the country name "Turkey" was automatically translated from the TM as "Мурғи марҷон", but this name stands for bird name "Turkey bird". So, translation of "Turkey" is corrected to "Туркия" that stands for the country name. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please, use this file and confirm safe receipt.

Thank you so much!
Victor