From: Holger Wansing [mailto:linux@wansing-online.de]
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 8:31 PM
To: victor.ibragimov@gmail.com
Cc: 'Christian Perrier' <bubulle@debian.org>; debian-boot@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: New Language Process for Tajik: missing status update?

Hi,

<victor.ibragimov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Holger, Christian and Tobias,
>

> It looks like that "Software selection" part of Debian installation is
> not translated into Tajik.
>
> Could you please, let me know on which file(s) also should be
> translated to have Tajik everywhere during the Installation.

If you want full translation, you need to take care of level2 and level3
packages. See https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/

Translate the pot files you find via above site, and sent them as bugreports
to the relevant packages.
(Feel free to ask me, if you need help with bugreports.)

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .