Re: New Language Process for Tajik: missing status update?

Quoting Holger Wansing (linux@wansing-online.de):
> Hi,
>
> <victor.ibragimov@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear Holger, Christian and Tobias,
> >

> > It looks like that "Software selection" part of Debian installation is not
> > translated into Tajik.
> >
> > Could you please, let me know on which file(s) also should be translated to
> > have Tajik everywhere during the Installation.
>
> If you want full translation, you need to take care of level2 and level3
> packages. See https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/
>
> Translate the pot files you find via above site, and sent them as
> bugreports to the relevant packages.
> (Feel free to ask me, if you need help with bugreports.)

Also, having the translation complete does *not* mean that you'll
immediately see it when testing D-I. It needs each individual package
to be uploaded with the included translation, whether it is ofr levels
1, 2 or 3. For level 1, that depends on uploads I do on a semi-regular
basis. For levels 2 and 3, it depends on each package maintainer.

Moreover, given the way D-I works, several packages that are used are
used from testing, so it needs those packages to also migrate from
unstable to testing.