How to use a local Debian mirror when installing with preseed (PXE)?

Hi,

I'm currently setting up an unattended, PXE-based network installation of Debian with preseeding. We also have a complete local Debian mirror for inhouse use. However I haven't found a way to configure the installer to use this mirror instead of one of the official Debian mirrors (and takes accordingly long) for downloading the packages. I have set

d-i apt-setup/local0/repository string  http://our.debmirror stable main

in the preseed file but the installer doesn't seem to download any files from there a part from some index files (Packages.xz, Translation-en.bz2 ecc.)

How can I preseed our local mirror as primary/only installation source?

Cheers
frank

--
Frank Thommen           | HD-HuB / DKFZ Heidelberg