d-i_manual builds failed on jenkins.d.n

Hi,

The last commits (r70291 & 70292) for update some french strings in the
d-i manual triggers a build on jenkins that failed.
My local builds (jessie) were successful, but the jenkins logs say:

W: /root/.pbuilderrc does not exist
I: Distribution is sid.
[...]
W: Failure while configuring base packages.  This will be
re-attempted up to five times.
W: See /srv/workspace/pbuilder/36498/debootstrap/debootstrap.log for
details (possibly the package libc6-dev:amd64 is at fault)

I'm not an expert for analysing this, but I think this is not due to
the build itself, but happens during the config for the chroot ?

Can someone confirm this, or explain me what's happen, or do I need to
revert the changes ?

Baptiste
(please keep me CC)