Re: Screen support (was: Next d-i alpha release: late June)

> Could you take a try the D-I for stretch alpha-7, which don't start
> screen by default?
> It's located under:
>  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/stretch_di_alpha7/

Already tried and the issue doesn't appear on this one.
FTR, here are the tests ran on the isos on ppc64el :
http://ftp.unicamp.br/pub/ppc64el/DAT/
With full history, we could see that the problem popped out July 12th
( debian-testing-ppc64el-netinst.iso md5sum 61c40714e30b19c53866ef0947a6e33b )

Does that mean that there is a higher possibility that screen is the problem
? :)
What about the option ?
Thank you Roger,

F.