Bug#816682: live-installer: Inaccessible utility
- To: Cyril Brulebois <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#816682: live-installer: Inaccessible utility
- From: "Iain R. Learmonth" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 11:17:43 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] 56DEB4D7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Iain R. Learmonth" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 20160308011616.GC4511@mraw.org>
- References: <[🔎] 145704024217.20270.608940161072151149.reportbug@hypra> <[🔎] 20160304004440.GE2778@var.home> <[🔎] 20160304012243.GF2778@var.home> <[🔎] 20160304015028.GI2236@mraw.org> <[🔎] 20160308003707.GO2663@var.home> <[🔎] 20160308011616.GC4511@mraw.org>
On 08/03/16 01:16, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>> - adding the content of libgail-common-udeb and libatk-adaptor-udeb to
>> the d-i image used by the live installer. I don't know which image the
>> live installer uses, is it just using the standard gtk d-i image (in
>> which case we can just add the packages to g-i), or is it building its
>> own image?
> Would probably make sense to include debian-live/debian-cd at some
> point… Doing so to get their input, along with irl@ who helped with
> getting live stuff built on d.o machines IIRC.
I have not yet looked at the integration of the installer into the new
live-wrapper tool, and I'm not sure what exactly is used in live-build.
If you can add the packages into the standard d-i used on debian-cd, I'm
happy to use the installer that is built by the d-i team, I don't want
to have to build our own installer and I want to be using only things
that are in Debian main.