Upload of new partman-base version?

Hello,

the linux kernel 3.16 is about to enter unstable this weekend (see
https://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/2014/09/msg00057.html) and
will make - among other things - the support for MMC storage on
the armhf/sunxi platform available in sid.  While this is a good
thing, it also means that d-i users on armhf/sunxi systems might
be bitten by bug #751704 (d-i overwriting parts of the system
firmware stored on MMC) as soon as d-i starts building images
based on kernel 3.16.  A fix for this bug has been applied to the
partman-base git repository, but there has not yet been a new
partman-base release since.  I would therefore like to ask
whether a new release of partman-base could be uploaded in the
near future.

Should the partman maintainers wish that, I can of course also do
an upload myself (marked as team upload).

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gem. Par. 28 Abs. 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
sowie der Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der