Uploading linux (3.16.2-1)

I intend to upload linux version 3.16.2-1 to unstable on Friday or
Saturday (whenever 3.16.2 is available).

This is a new upstream version (compared to 3.14 in unstable) and of
course this results in an ABI bump.  There will probably be at least one
further ABI bump before the jessie freeze as we backport features and
adjust the configuration.

Experience is directly proportional to the value of equipment destroyed.
                                                         - Carolyn Scheppner