Re: Priority of partman-iscsi

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2014-08-30):
> I've added debian/po/POTFILES.in [1] which should help. My wild guess:
> templates.pot will be added once debconf-updatepo is run by the l10n
> cron job, and magic will follow accordingly.

Since the cron job was almost a whole day away, I ran the script
manually; it quickly stopped because of a stalled lock file (like during
previous run), which I guess is a consequence of the debconf-updatepo
failure I quoted in my earlier mail.

Once the lock file removed again and the script started again, I noticed
a git commit in partman-iscsi as well as a big commit in svn (under
packages/po):
  http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/partman-iscsi.git/commit/?id=d314e07e5728f4184fe667dec683f34e04af2bb2
  http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i?view=revision&revision=69275

Looks like a fixed issue? (Unless the lock file stuff was due to
something else, which we'll find out during the next run out of cron).

Mraw,
KiBi.