Re: Priority of partman-iscsi

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
> If we want to avoid showing untranslated material in a default install, it
> might be sufficient to make sure the partman-iscsi/text/configure_iscsi
> string is translated in all languages first; and translators can keep up
> with the other strings of this package whenever they have time?
>
> I understand extra strings are no fun. But the freeze is still a few weeks
> away, and l10n-{only,mostly} uploads/migrations are very much possible;
> remember the bulk of l10n changes I reviewed/approved during the wheezy
> freeze. ;)

No problem, I'll do my best for this to happen (but anyway, the
translation completeness for Jessie will be very far away from that of
Wheezy, sadly, with or without partman-iscsi).

Holger W. pointed me that partman-iscsi strings haven't showed up in
translator's material, yet even though I marked them for translation
in a recent commit. I need to check out why.