Re: Priority of partman-iscsi

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (2014-08-29):
> Holger W. pointed me that partman-iscsi strings haven't showed up in
> translator's material, yet even though I marked them for translation
> in a recent commit. I need to check out why.

The l10n cron job says:
| - partman-iscsi
|   - Run debconf-updatepo... failed.
| fatal: pathspec 'debian/po/templates.pot' did not match any files

which might be related?

I've added debian/po/POTFILES.in [1] which should help. My wild guess:
templates.pot will be added once debconf-updatepo is run by the l10n
cron job, and magic will follow accordingly.

 1. http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/partman-iscsi.git/commit/?id=322b5214f92a1b35eccbe7c2b20d9cff6d57a294

Mraw,
KiBi.