Re: Changing on website [ Re: Debian Installer Jessie Alpha 1 release ]

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> (2014-03-19):
> a small proposal regarding the changing in
> webwml/english/devel/debian-installer/index.wml:
>

>   <strong>To install Debian testing</strong>, we recommend you use
> - the <strong><humanversion /></strong> of the installer, after checking its
> + the <strong><humanversion /></strong> release of the installer, after checking its
>   <humanversion />:
>
> Otherwise the term expands to:
> To install Debian testing, we recommend you use the Jessie Alpha 1 of the
> installer, ...

Looks good to me, thanks. Feel free to poke debian-www@ to coordinate
the change and avoid generating more work for translators who already
have updated their translations. (I think that's where smart changes
could help, but I can't look into it right now, sorry.)

Mraw,
KiBi.