Changing on website [ Re: Debian Installer Jessie Alpha 1 release ]

Hi,

a small proposal regarding the changing in
webwml/english/devel/debian-installer/index.wml:

  <strong>To install Debian testing</strong>, we recommend you use
- the <strong><humanversion /></strong> of the installer, after checking its
+ the <strong><humanversion /></strong> release of the installer, after checking its
  <humanversion />:

Otherwise the term expands to:
To install Debian testing, we recommend you use the Jessie Alpha 1 of the
installer, ...

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under the new
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   7 . 0   W H E E Z Y !