Re: Changing on website [ Re: Debian Installer Jessie Alpha 1 release ]

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> (2014-03-19):
> > a small proposal regarding the changing in
> > webwml/english/devel/debian-installer/index.wml:
> >

> >   <strong>To install Debian testing</strong>, we recommend you use
> > - the <strong><humanversion /></strong> of the installer, after checking its
> > + the <strong><humanversion /></strong> release of the installer, after checking its
> >   <humanversion />:
> >
> > Otherwise the term expands to:
> > To install Debian testing, we recommend you use the Jessie Alpha 1 of the
> > installer, ...
>
> Looks good to me, thanks. Feel free to poke debian-www@ to coordinate
> the change and avoid generating more work for translators who already
> have updated their translations. (I think that's where smart changes
> could help, but I can't look into it right now, sorry.)

The patch above adds an additional word, thus that word needs to be added to
the translations as well. So translators have to do that them-self.

I will commit that, if noone objects...

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under the new
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   7 . 0   W H E E Z Y !