Re: Possible capitalization and extra space issue

Quoting Victor Ibragimov (victor.ibragimov@gmail.com):
> Hi,
>
> The following issue found in the Debian-installer template (sublevel4) template is also attached.
> ===============
> #. Type: boolean
> #. Description
> #. :sl4:
> #: ../quik-installer.templates:3001
> msgid "quik installation failed.  Continue anyway?"
> msgstr ""
> ================
> Possible capitalization and extra space issue. String needs to be updated to:
>
> msgid "Quik installation failed. Continue anyway?"

THis is one of the cases where we avoid capitalization because "quik"
is the program name. I usually try to avoid this situation but we
sometimes have to leave it as is.

So, I won't fix it.

The double space is indeed something that should be fixed. However, in
order to avoir fuzzying existing translations, that requires some
manual processing.

There are maybe a few others cases where we still have such double
spaces: some English native speakers tend to use them after full
stops, sadly.