From: Christian PERRIER [mailto:bubulle@debian.org]
Sent: 17 август 2013 с. 21:38
To: debian-boot@lists.debian.org; debian-i18n@lists.debian.org;
'ubuntu-translators'
Subject: Re: Tajik Language - Adding support for a new language

Quoting Victor Ibragimov (victor.ibragimov@gmail.com):
> Hi Christian,
>
> I have downloaded this mini.iso
> http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/i386/daily/netboot/mini.iso
> And seems to be Tajik is not yet there.

You need this one:
http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/i386/daily/netboot/gtk/mini.iso

(graphical installer, as Tajik is not available in the text-based installer)

> By the way, could you please, check if sublevel3,4,5,6 are not blocked
> to continue Tajik translations?

They're not blocked. Translations are flowing to individual packages as you
commit updates. Every night a sync script dispatches the strings to the
relevant packages

I will upload these from time to time. In the meantime, I'm working at
re-enabling the build of the "monolithic" images that will incldes all
uploaded packages.

Feel free to ask further questions: I understand this process is not easy to
understand and I guess that, indeed, not that many D-I translators are
really aware of how things are working..:-)