Re: status of d-i development -- call for help?

On 16/08/13 11:28, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-08-16 at 11:54 +0200, Joey Hess wrote:
> [...]
>> * The kfreebsd-kernel udebs could be handled by the kfreebsd kernel
>>   maintainers, as has already happened with the linux kernel udebs.
> [...]
>
> They are (in unstable).

The 9.2-1 udebs are only in unstable, but wheezy had 9.0-2 udebs;  all
maintained by GNU/kFreeBSD Maintainers, so that's not a recent change.

kfreebsd might have particular interest in partman-zfs (we maintain
zfsutils) although ZFS-on-Linux may soon want to work on those too.

And starting with jessie, partman-ufs will be only used by kfreebsd.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org