Re: Commits pushed to d-i parts (base-installer, partman-zfs, partman-target and debian-installer)

Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@bayour.com> (22/05/2013):
> On May 22, 2013, at 3:18 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:
>
> > Le 22/05/2013 14:07, Turbo Fredriksson a écrit :
> >
> >> But what happened to the commits, where they moved to a separate branch?
> >
> > I haven't looked closely but, in short, those that would make packages unsuitable for release in unstable have been (or should be) moved to another branch.
> >
> > However, those that are suitable for the release (aka "don't break the package entirely") are likely to stay in master.
>

> Could everyone that have anything to do with these commits voice up
> and let me know if the commit have been accepted as-is or if it
> have/should be moved to a separate branch so that I know where to
> push next time?

I did that here already…
  https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2013/05/msg00592.html

Separate branches for next pushes would be best, I think. Especially
until that is sorted out:
  https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2013/05/msg00593.html

Mraw,
KiBi.