Re: Commits pushed to d-i parts (base-installer, partman-zfs, partman-target and debian-installer)

Thanks for your work.

Indeed, some commits probably pertain to branches (as Cyril probably
already mentioned)mostly if they depend on packages that are not in
the archive.

I think he did some such changes (sorry for the extra work,
Cyril....though I think that giving Turbo commit access is the best way
to guarantee is work is not ignored (as it was until now...))

For instance, your commit triggerred several updates to translatable
material (debconf templates) which made mereview your new or modified
templates....or rewrite them for better consistency with the rest of
D-I (for instance "file system" is to be written this way and not
"filesystem" or "fs").

I'm about to commit changes to these templates for this compliance. My
suggestion (for the future) would be, when translatable material is
involved, to submit the changes for review. You did, indeed, I have to
admit, but as it was "hidden" in the middle of other changes, I didn't
notice..:-)

Don't worry anyway as, at worst, I will anyway notice such changes. My
only concern is that, because translation files are updated
automatically the night after changes are committed...and translators
get notifications, they might start to work on not yet reviewed
material and therefore will have to redo their work once the texts are
reviewed.

Again, that's not a big deal and, after all, this is what commit
access is about in general : better peer review..:-)