Remaining pending changes in master branches of D-I packages (as of Dec 31st)

yaboot-installer:

 - need more review. Cyril might do it after being done with other packages

debian-installer-netboot-images:

 - wait RC1 release, then upload

grub-installer:

 - Fix the workaround for #681227 to work with grub-efi and
 grub-yeeloong.
 - Allow installing GRUB to a character device, as on GNU/kFreeBSD.
   #696903
 - before or after RC1?

rootskel-gtk:

  * Revert passing -terminate to the X server, to unbreak theme=dark.  As long
    as the graphical installer is not the default, brltty not being able to
    nicely shut Xorg down is less required than a working graphical dark
    theme. Closes: #696968.

  --> I feel like an upload before RC1 would be nice

flash-kernel:

  * Move u-boot-tools to Depends so that the mkimage program
    is available. This will allow installing the kernel on Linkstation
    Pro/Live. Closes: #693839

  --> fixes an RC bug. Upload?

console-setup:

   * Keyboard/xmlreader: Register the hwList tag as an ignored one, just
     like vendor is ignored already, which lets us get rid of a spurious
     warning in the build log (thanks, Holger & jenkins). Closes: #696754.

  --> another issue might have need an upload (#696773 vs. #694156)
      but has been dealt with in finish-install

lowmem:

  * Increase lowmem limit for kfreebsd, to make sure we have enough memory to
    manage ZFS volumes.

  --> seems fairly safe. Either we want it for RC1, then I upload and
      Kibi requests for another unblock or we keep it for RC2
     and I upload only after 1.37 enters testing