Remaining pending changes in master branches of D-I packages

Here is the current status. In theory, we should no longer have
pending things in master branches, as they are targeted for
wheezy. So, I'll continue to hang on these things "like a mussel on
its rock"(KiBi will undertsand this one, I guess)...:-)

./debian-installer-netboot-images/debian/changelog

Wait after RC1, then upload

./s390-dasd/debian/changelog

Waiting for an s390 porter to upload (along with s390-netdevice)

./grub-installer/debian/changelog

Has the following:
  * Fix the workaround for #681227 to work with grub-efi and grub-yeeloong.

From KiBi's comment in #681227, this is waiting for confirmation by
EFI wizards. Maybe an upload would help (then testing would be made
easier by just choosing to install unstable).

./console-setup/debian/changelog

Has the following:

  * Keyboard/xmlreader: Register the hwList tag as an ignored one, just
    like vendor is ignored already, which lets us get rid of a spurious
    warning in the build log (thanks, Holger & jenkins). Closes: #696754.

Given that Cyril knows about the discussion for a jessie branch and
given that this is trivial, it should probably be uploaded. However,
we might first want to have 1.89 in wheezy

./yaboot-installer/debian/changelog

We still "need another pair of eyes" for it..:-). If no pair of eyes
is showing up, we should move the change to the jessie branch.