Re: Remaining pending changes in master branches of D-I packages

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):

> Those other packages include:
>  - busybox vs. setupcon: #606395
>  - cdebconf: Info message position (comments welcome): #696699;
>    apparently that one didn't reach the list…

One more package popped up:

lowmem (1.38) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  [ Steven Chamberlain ]
  * Increase lowmem limit for kfreebsd, to make sure we have enough memory to
    manage ZFS volumes.

 -- Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org>  Thu, 27 Dec 2012 10:39:37 +0100

My feeling is that we want this for wheezy, either RC1 or later.

1.37 needs 5 days to enter testing, so either:

- we want it for RC1, then I upload and Kibi requests for another
unblock
- we keep it for RC2 (will there be one?) and I upload only after 1.37
enters testing