Ask for d-i manual translations updates

Hi,

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Samuel Thibault (sthibault@debian.org):
> > Cyril Brulebois, le Tue 17 Jul 2012 11:37:50 +0200, a écrit :
> > > I think I'd rather avoid uploading a new d-i at this point, and just
> > > get new images built once the gnome bugs are fixed.
> >
> > Christian, maybe you could call for fixing the translations of the
> > installation manual, so we can upload it to get it onto the beta1
> > images?
>

> Being currently travelling post-Debconf, such things are not that easy
> for me (this mail is currently written from an eco-ledge lost
> somewhere in forests of the Norther mountains, through a 3G
> connection....which is quite amazing to have in such distant place).
>
> Moreover, tracking of who is translating the D-I manual is quite loose
> ATM and I can't even use podebconf-report-po on a bunch of PO files
> given that most D-I manual translators *don't* use gettext (and some
> don't want to).

I have prepared a list of the uploaders for their languages, based on
the svn logs back to 2008. Languages that didn't receive any update since
2008, have no uploaders in that list.
I need to add real names and mail addresses there...
Would it be ok / would it make sense to add such list to the svn repo?
(I would volunteer to keep that list up-to-date.)

Holger

--