Re: current rules for template changes (was Re: d-i: Plans for beta 1?)

Hi

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> Quoting Gaudenz Steinlin (gaudenz@debian.org):
>
> Please remember that these changes have to be documented in the
> release notes, too....

Do you mean the release notes or the installation guide? I have a patch
for the installation guide ready documenting the changes of my last
upload. Will commit it on Monday (away from that computer atm).

> I would anyway suggest to make these templates untranslatable as of
> now. Otherwise, I'll again "run" after them...and, even if I like
> running, I prefer doing so in the outside..:-)
>
> I willturn them  to translatable when I think it's safe to launch a
> new call for translations (immediately after beta1 release, I guess).

I'm ok with this.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.