[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: d-i: Plans for beta 1?

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
> Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (11/06/2012):
> > It's likely that a mass upload is needed for l10n purposes. Also, I
> > think that a beta is the moment where I should decide about which
> > languages I drop
> > (http://www.perrier.eu.org/weblog/2012/06/09#di-deactivation-status-8)
> I think you're done now?

Except running after last minute changes like netcfg last evening,

I won't deactivate any language, though. OK, some of them are slightly
incomplete for sublevels 1 and 2 and that doesn't exactly fit our
release "rules" but I assume that..:-)

I also need an upload for console-setup (Croatian update) but can't
build it in pbuilder for whatever reason.Julien succeeeded in this
last week-end.

I'll do a few uploads of netcfg and cdebconf, very likely but don't
wait for me and just pick things as they are when you want to release.

> If there's nothing left on anyone's todo list, I'll try and release beta
> 1 over the week-end. Will have to check if something needs be done WRT
> upcoming kernel updates:
>   https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2012/06/msg00474.html

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: