[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: d-i: Plans for beta 1?

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (11/06/2012):
> It's likely that a mass upload is needed for l10n purposes. Also, I
> think that a beta is the moment where I should decide about which
> languages I drop
> (http://www.perrier.eu.org/weblog/2012/06/09#di-deactivation-status-8)

I think you're done now?

If there's nothing left on anyone's todo list, I'll try and release beta
1 over the week-end. Will have to check if something needs be done WRT
upcoming kernel updates:


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: