Re: No network interface detected

You are probably hitting the other bug a few people have hit that some
gigabit ports are slow to come up and the network detection code is much
too impatient to wait for the link to be ready.  I remember a number of
people reporting this a few months ago.

Other than retrying the network detection step (which I guess preseed
can't do), I don't know a workaround.

--
Len Sorensen

Thanks Len for exploration and insight. I came across the following bug and exctly the same I am facing, this is fixed (as mentioned in the bug itself) in udev_153-1 , but I can not find source of the package nor any binary package.

I would appreciate if I can get source repository where I can take source of this package (udev_153-1). I would build it from source ...

Thanks for the pointers.

--RR