Re: No network interface detected

On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 09:55:10PM +0530, Ravi Roy wrote:
> Yes right, I want to supply this firmware to the installer. Probably I need
> to unpack initrd.gz and add drivers binaries and repack the ISO ? I would
> appreciate if you could go a bit of details about this ?

I believe the intsall guide goes through how to provide firmware on
a usb key to the existing installer.  I think there might even be an
installer image out there that contains the nonfree firmware.

http://wiki.debian.org/Firmware has a link to the netinst image that
includes the needed firmware.

--
Len Sorensen