Re: Mirroring win32-loader.exe in debian/tools/

> So please take a look below for the background, but in short form this would be:
> what about mirroring the win32-loader.exe Windows™ executable (from the win32-
> loader package) in our mirrors pool for the all the poor remaining Windows users
> out there to have a clearly defined place to download win32-loader.exe?

Well, we do want to get less, not more of those. :)

>> > from debian/rules.  Note however that "byhand" indeed means that you
>> > need to give cookies to Ganeff to get him install the file by hand, so
>> > avoid doing it too often.

I like cookies.
Now, how often ARE you going to update this? Does this need a new
version with every d-i release? That would be bad.
Or just every other century?

If its more than *few* times a year we can think of an autobyhand way
for it, but if its seldomly...
Keep in mind, it will be attached to the win32-loader package, so with
each upload the byhand will be there.

Also, please not only provide a .exe, but also a .txt with the same
basename, explaining what it is.

--
bye, Joerg
My first contact with Linux was with SuSE 6.3. A friend of mine