Re: Mirroring win32-loader.exe in debian/tools/

Le Thursday 13 January 2011 16:29:48 Didier 'OdyX' Raboud, vous avez écrit :
> Hi dear FTP-masters,
>
> after a short IRC talk with Alexander, let's resend this email to
> FTP-masters, with a proper subject.
>
> So please take a look below for the background, but in short form this
> would be: what about mirroring the win32-loader.exe Windows™ executable
> (from the win32- loader package) in our mirrors pool for the all the poor
> remaining Windows users out there to have a clearly defined place to
> download win32-loader.exe?

Ah… I also noticed some minutes after (within the same IRC chat, doh) that we
should actually talk about the "win32-loader-standalone.exe" executable; as it's
the one that is network-enabled and which is of interest for random users out
there: win32-loader.exe is the one installed on d-i CDs.

--
Didier Raboud, proud Debian Developer.
CH-1020 Renens