Mirroring win32-loader.exe in debian/tools/

Hi dear FTP-masters,

after a short IRC talk with Alexander, let's resend this email to FTP-masters,
with a proper subject.

So please take a look below for the background, but in short form this would be:
what about mirroring the win32-loader.exe Windows™ executable (from the win32-
loader package) in our mirrors pool for the all the poor remaining Windows users
out there to have a clearly defined place to download win32-loader.exe?

Le Wednesday 20 October 2010 19:48:42 Otavio Salvador, vous avez écrit :

> >> Personally I think that it ought to be in the mirrors. Maybe it could
> >> use same way we do for loadlin and other stuff.
> >
> > Indeed, that'd be in http://ftp.debian.org/debian/tools/ then.  The way
> > loadlin does it is running
> >
> > dpkg-distaddfile loadlin.exe byhand -
> >
> > from debian/rules.  Note however that "byhand" indeed means that you
> > need to give cookies to Ganeff to get him install the file by hand, so
> > avoid doing it too often.
>
> As you can read above we're discussing how to deal with win32-loader.
> I think it should be on the mirrors but maybe we're missing something
> here that might cause problems.
>
> Please comment on that.

Cheers,

OdyX