Re: Boot problem in squeeze, hang after Booting the kernel

 I tried the 2.6.30 kernel you suggested, now it tries to boot, but I
get a kernel panik after trying to mount the root. I cannot make out
too much but I have console output which I do not have with the
regular 2.6.32 kernel.

 I suspect they hang at the same place though, with the difference of
the output o the screen, ( only if using the debug flag ) ...

 I get some messages about popullating the foot fs, and vfs, after
that whe I get to kernel init its game over. I cannot scroll backwards
with shift-pageup ... in order to see what happens when it fail, and
if I could get some output I could try to diagnose.

 Any ide´a on how to proceed ?

 The biggest problem seems to be that it panics when mounting the root
fs. But if I could get console output from the 2.6.32 kernel I would
know a bit more, I know the i945g graphics chip can be a bit picky

 Any ideas ? Should I open a bug report ?

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.