Re: test of makefs in kfreebsd d-i

Aurelien Jarno dixit:

>I will have a look at the package and upload it if everything is fine.

Thanks.

>I am a bit concerned by the name though. I understand it comes from the

NetBSD® world, actually. It handles 4.2FFS, UFS2 and ISO 9660 (plus
SUSP, RRIP, El Torito). Support for ext2fs is possible to be added.

But still, renaming an upstream utility………?

The package short description should make that clear, maybe.
We have:
Maybe better would be:

bye,
//mirabilos
--
[...] if maybe ext3fs wasn't a better pick, or jfs, or maybe reiserfs, oh but
what about xfs, and if only i had waited until reiser4 was ready... in the be-