Re: test of makefs in kfreebsd d-i

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009, Luca Favatella wrote:

> It looks like there are no regressions in the produced monolithic and
> netboot images.

Cool!

Should I proceed to upload makefs as-is to Debian? Is there someone
here willing to sponsor? Otherwise, Mika Prokop from grml.org has
volunteered to do it if I need a sponsor. (I can only maintain it,
but NEW must go through a DD.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant