Re: test of makefs in kfreebsd d-i

Thorsten Glaser a écrit :
> On Wed, 5 Aug 2009, Luca Favatella wrote:
>
>> It looks like there are no regressions in the produced monolithic and
>> netboot images.
>
> Cool!
>
> Should I proceed to upload makefs as-is to Debian? Is there someone
> here willing to sponsor? Otherwise, Mika Prokop from grml.org has
> volunteered to do it if I need a sponsor. (I can only maintain it,
> but NEW must go through a DD.)

I will have a look at the package and upload it if everything is fine.

I am a bit concerned by the name though. I understand it comes from the
FreeBSD world were UFS is the default filesystem, but given makefs only
handle a couple of filesystems and not ext2, the name sounds a bit
strange in the Debian world.

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73