Re: should popcon be enabled by default?

Hello Frans,

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 1:31 PM, Frans Pop<elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
> The question is always displayed, so it's simply up to the user whether he
> wants to participate or not.

This is the reason I think we could leave 'Yes' as the default answer.
It will still give the choice for the user and:

 - It will allow us to have a better view of users are using
 - We will be able to have it deplyed in more machines

I understand why it has been set to 'No' but maybe we ought to rethink it.

I see pro and cons for both ways; I'd be interested to hear the
opinion of more people about it.

Cheers,

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br