Re: [RFC] New "installer-settings" component - please test and comment!

On Tue, 2009-01-13 at 23:06 +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 January 2009, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> > If I understand correctly, the idea is to be able to be able to switch
> > *easily*  between standard and expert mode during the installation.
> > This is a nice.
> Hmm. Have you tried booting in expert mode?

I have quickly tested the updated images... The behaviour of the
bug-free images is very much sensible ;)

I like the "Using expert mode isn't recommended" notice.

I still like the possibility to opt-out some DI steps.

Being able to easily (and really), switch from expert mode to standard
mode is really great for those who just needs expert mode in the firsts

I didn't fount any problem/drawback in this quick test.