[RFC] New "installer-settings" component - please test and comment!

Hi all,

Over the past months I've been working on a new component that allows to
change "settings" for the installer. Main intention is to improve the
flexibility of the installer and the user experience.

I'm now at the point where I'm happy with the framework and would like to
get some comments from others.

I'm not going to say too much about how it works. Just try it!

Test images for amd64 and i386 (newt frontend only) are available from:
http://people.debian.org/~fjp/tmp/d-i/settings/

What I will say is:
* it completely changes the concept of "expert mode"
* you can now have the main menu displayed optionally for both
  high and medium prio installs!
* for this demo only a limited number of settings are available:
  - changing the "installation level"
  - activating support for dmraid and multipath
* demo images use vga=788 for newt frontend

For the demo there are a few implementation differences between the
activation of dmraid and multipath to show the versatility. Just try
changing those settings at different points during an installation.

I'm looking forward to your comments and thoughts.

Cheers,
FJP