Re: debian-testing http mirror preseeding [choose-mirror] incorrect behaviour

Hi:

I've tried to reproduce the problem with the recipe that you send, but there is any problem in my preseed or something related to it, beacause the recipe doesnt works and the installation asks me for a debian mirror (I want to get a completely unattended installation),  this is the part of the recipe that involves the mirror: (I´ve attached the complete preseed.)

d-i mirror/country string manual
d-i mirror/http/hostname string 192.168.2.201
d-i mirror/http/directory string /debian
d-i mirror/http/proxy string
d-i mirror/suite string etch

This doesn´t work for me, :S, it shows a list of mirrors to connect for the installation  :(.

I´ve tried different recipes to found wich of the parts of the recipe was necessary for me to reproduce the problem, and adding the line:

d-i mirror/country string manual
d-i mirror/http/countries select manual
d-i mirror/http/hostname string 192.168.2.201
d-i mirror/http/directory string /debian
d-i mirror/http/proxy string
d-i mirror/suite string etch

It works and reproduces the problem that I have seen. I don't know if this is related to any version problem :S, i'm a little stuck on this ... any idea of why this line is necesary for me?? ¿¿??

Thanks:
Jon Ander ORtiz